Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hmmm . . . I Think I Went to Library School

Aspiring Librarian

You scored 44% on knowledge of librarianship.

You're getting there - you know more than most people about libraries. Maybe you're starting Library School and getting yourself ready to take over the profession. Or maybe you already work in a library but just don't know some of the history and details. But, you're more of an aspiring librarian than a full-fledged librarian.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 68% on knowledge

Take the Are You a Librarian? test

4 comments:

Hadrian said...

I think library school must have paid off-- I got 31% on knowledge of librarianship.

scott said...

I only got a 41%. Those LC questions stumped me. And the best part, no library school. :D

Leelu said...

44% and no library school. . . yet.

LC did stump me; I've never had the opportunity to learn/use it. So did some of the ALA history questions, because I just don't care.

Hadrian said...

I think I probably got the LC questions right, you know grad school in history-- it took me a while to get the hang of Dewey after coming to the public library. All of the obscure ALA questions though-- no clue.