Friday, January 06, 2006

This You Will NOT Want To Miss.

Despite my advanced age, every day I get just a little more tech savvy. (And no, that doesn't mean you'll be seeing anything innovative in site design here anytime soon, though Degolar and I have discussed a little revamping...) Today I downloaded my first pod cast. And my second, and third, and, well, you get the picture. (I will pause at this moment to express my profound wish for an ipod of my very own. My brother recently got a 60gb video ipod, and I am extremely jealous). Thank you itunes.

And for those of you who love a good pod cast, and love Brit-coms, hold thy breath no more:



Ricky Gervais has his own podcast.

4 comments:

scott said...

excellent. i'll be subscribing as soon as i get home. maybe over lunch. and, if you guys want free css/html help, just ask.

Hadrian said...

I knew you'd like this one Scott.

asdfasdfadfasd said...

What did you think of Steve Carrel's dance last night? Brilliant homage in my opinion.

scott said...

I'm listening to the first episode right now, and it's stunningly hilarious. The part about men and dinosaurs is great.