Sunday, January 22, 2006

Acceptance!!!!

Early morning dog walking, get Saturday's mail which has just been sitting there neglected and forlorn, and... I quote:

"Dear [Hadrian], It is my great pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted for admission to the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in the fall of 2006."

It goes on a bit from there, but I think you get the gist of it. Now I just have to worry about how the hell I'm going to pay for it. On the brightside, I just saved a bundle in application fees for other law schools, and I can cross off of Sunday afternoon's to-do-list item number 1) fill out UMKC, KU applications. Day off to an early good start.

5 comments:

Degolar said...

Congrats!

asdfasdfadfasd said...

I second that. See? Getting a new video card DID help.

Kelly Sime said...

Congrats! I wish you much luck :)

Leelu said...

W00t! Congratumatations, man!

scott said...

Jolly good, sir. That fortune teller at RenFest two years ago was onto something :D