Thursday, December 22, 2005

You crazy guys and your linking

You know, these "links" you all "post" are cool and all, but what about us losers who don't want to link to other sites? What about the ones who want to express themselves in their own words and in their own way? What about them? What about me?
Some day, the diminutive masses will gather and rise up against the over-lording "linkers," and when that day comes, my friends, you had better be ready.
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Yeah... you heard it. I pulled some Pulp Fiction on ya. We can't be controlled. We can't be ruled by you borgo... borjw... borgh... ruling class kind of people.

Oh yeah, and you might like this link.

8 comments:

Degolar said...

Interesting quote. What's it from? I'd love a link to the source so I could see it in context. And this "Pulp Fiction" you refer to, what is that? Do you perhaps have a web address where I could learn something about it? ;-)

(We're librarians, man, it's what we do.)

Hadrian said...

Nice link. Nice. lol.

Leelu said...

Why must you all persist in taking this man seriously? *laugh* Lummox is rarely serious, and you can tell when he is--he's not making ridiculous and outlandish statements in the purest form of sarcasm. :D

Hadrian said...

Whoa, simultaneous commenting.

scott said...

next, he'll accuse chestnuts of being lazy, and make outlandish claims like he invented the question mark..

Leelu said...

Already done that. :D

David Crowe said...

No I invented the world wide web. me and Al were hanging out in the garage and he said, "You know, wouldn't it be cool to go to wonderful land where geeks and dweebs like us could put up big log entries about anything they want? Like who invented the question mark and the laziness of chestnuts." And I says to him, "Hey, slow down there Al. As we all know, I invented the question mark. But yeah a place like that would be pretty cool." A handful of years later and here we are. Damn Bill Gates for taking the cresit though.

Ajoy Philip Babu said...

nice to see the bible being quoted on the web,(now where the (c) on that?)
hahahaha.nice post.

http://ajoybabu.blogspot.com