Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Search is Over... Sorta....

How I've missed this for so long I have no idea. Tonight, whilst further exploring the manifold ways of wasting time with my computer and a little help from the good people at Earthlink and Time Warner Cable, I finally discovered Rocketboom. Apparently Atrios has linked there before, but for some reason, I've never followed the link. Sorry, Crooks and Liars, you just lost my vote for best video blog. And while the odds of my ever meeting her are approximately equal to the odds of Dick Cheney giving up all of his material possessions, grabbing a begging bowl, and hitting the streets of Calcutta to spread the Dharma, I think I've found the perfect woman.

{Sigh...}

Oh, and this one is wet-your-pants funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I blame you for my utter lack of productivity this weekend. I was gonna cure cancer but, oh well, fuck it.