Sunday, December 04, 2005

Traveling Techie

A few months back the spouse decided to get a laptop to help with her teacher work. A while later she had a friend help her set up a wireless connection at our house. I've highjacked the machine a bit in the evenings and have gotten addicted to doing all my email in front of the TV. Now I'm trying another first, web surfing (and blogging) in bed. I also happen to be in a hotel room in Chicago for the Gaming in Libraries Symposium. We flew in today and I'm supposed to be getting to sleep early so I'm fresh for tomorrow, but wanted to try out the online access first. Pretty cool. It might actually be the first time I've used a laptop in my lap. Nothing too exciting to report about the trip yet, except that I've gotten to know a couple of colleagues much better (you can check out one here). I'll see if spending two days with gamers and bloggers and tech types inspires me to any especially deep thoughts.

No comments: