Thursday, November 17, 2005

Do you hear the drums, Fernando?

I have had a bad feeling lately. I don't know why, but I feel like there is something on the horizon. Some kind of change, and you know me, most the time I dig on change, but this seems ominous. Yes there has been a rash of bad luck and even worse things happening as of late, but this seems different. Worse somehow.
I don't want to seem like a pessimist (even though I am), but things don't feel right. It may just be me and my overactive imagination. So just ignore what I've said.
Back to the title.
"There was something in the air that night,
The stars were bright,
Fernando.
They were shining down for you and me,
For liberty,
Fernando..."

4 comments:

Hadrian said...

Ummmm... huh? Do you mean personally, or in some bigger global Armageddon kinda sense? Not following.

Degolar said...

You should certainly be expecting changes when your package is delivered, but I would hope they wouldn't be the ominous kind.

Kelly Sime said...

Life as you know it will cease soon.

Sounds like a cookie fortune :)

scott said...

package. heh.