Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bow before me... or don't. Whatever.

So, I was thinking of becoming a god. The problem is that I'm not really that motivated or, for that matter, that good of a person (see the Mr. T thing below). So I'm thinking of being the god of Laziness. Not quite Bacchus (sp?) because he is also the god of wine and stuff. I'm thinking just the god of Laziness in general. Why broaden on the subject? And heck, that kind of fits in with my whole godly demeanor. So, if you want to worship me, go ahead. Crash out on the sofa with a 2 liter of soda and a bag of chips watching whatever comes on the tube. If not? Oh well. Like I care, really. I just don't have the energy.

3 comments:

Kelly Sime said...

soon enough you'll be a god--to your son

Degolar said...

Yeah, so I had a response to this post the other day, but I can't remember what it was. Oh, well.

scott said...

Brilliant comment :D