Monday, May 18, 2009

The first session


The first session is Saturday. Wow. It's coming up fast. Here's a map of the village that you'll be starting in. Take a look.

It's around harvest-time. And you should have a good reason for being in town, which may include:
  • relatives. You're here to help a relative with his/her harvest.
  • You've come with a merchant caravan, as a guard or helper.
  • Hunting. Good hunting grounds around here.
  • Traveling. You're out to see a bit more of the world.

6 comments:

Degolar said...

I'm there because my god told me to go there in a vision.

Leelu said...

Liar.

Degolar said...

Oh, uh . . . I mean, it's part of my halfing nature to have wanderlust and I'm on a walkabout looking for pockets to pilfer.

Degolar said...

As a chivalrous knight, I am pursuing the rumour of a damsel being held captive by a great evil in these parts.

Leelu said...

Liar.

Aerin said...

I hear the womenfolk of the village are in need of a good buggerer and am applying for the position...for all positions