Saturday, March 15, 2008

450 posts later...

World of Warcraft has caused many a sleepless night. Ironically, insomnia is also a cause of World of Warcraft. Sometimes you just can't get up and read anymore Estates and Trusts. So, I made my dream WoW party. Some of the names had to be spelled differently to avoid duplication with existing characters on the server, but I think you understand.





Unfortunately, there is no bard class in WoW, so I thought Druid was the most appropriate available class for the Night Elves.



7 comments:

Leelu said...

Heh. Awesome. :D

Aerin said...

Haha, that's great! No fair Torias, you got hair and I didn't!

Now you just need enough computers and accounts to run all those at the same time :P

Hadrian said...

I just need to convince all of you bastards to get accounts... then we could do periodic gaming that wouldn't require me to drive to KC. It would be awesome to start a bunch of characters together and run them all the way from 1 to 70 (and depending on the server, I have some higher level characters that could help with loans and higher level magic items, etc...).

Degolar said...

No bard class?!? What a worthless game!

Druid's a good choice. Really cool.

asdfasdfadfasd said...

You are a sick, sick son of a bitch.

scott said...

awesome!

Kelly Sime said...

thanks for thinking of me