Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Fun Stuff

During my recent extended geek-out, I've been watching a lot of Kurt Wiegel's videos.  If you're not familiar with his work, I highly recommend checking out his videos.  If you're interested in another system, or even supplements for whatever you're playing already, there's a good chance he's reviewed it already.  Worth checking out if you're really into gaming. 

Also, this is pretty cool, a Google-based remote gaming system. 

I've now watched all of the available episodes of Standard Action.  Like I said, I've been in full on geek mode for the last several weeks. 

And if you like Standard Action, you might also check out Starlit Citadel's review channel on YouTube.  It's really more focused on board games, but I find myself strangely drawn to it.  Hmmm... can't really put my finger on why. 

No comments: